To accelerate the growth of Zeton, we are looking for a business developer. You generate new business in new markets. The key words that characterize a business developer at Zeton are: initiative-driven, commercial power, networker and network builder, persuasiveness, integrity, and adaptability on a social and political level.
You are a self-starter, and are result-driven. You have a proactive attitude, can identify and create opportunities. You have a customer-driven mindset and are a born networker.
Your knowledge of new developments in the chemical and process industry is always up-to-date.
You have an excellent awareness of innovation in the chemical and process industry and you see abundant opportunities in the market.
Your (professional) seniority and your excellent communication skills bring you quickly in contact with people of influence and the appropriate decision-makers. You know how to ask the right questions, and bring in potential new projects, so that Zeton can make suitable proposals. A knowledge of process technology is a great advantage.
As a Business Developer at Zeton, you have:
- A professional or academic education and experience (technical business administration, chemical engineering) combined with an extensive professional network and good business development experience.
- Multiple years of experience in an independent position in the field of sales and/or business developer is required.
- A strong affinity and affiliation with the R&D environment helps you to build and maintain business.
- You have excellent communication and management skills and you understand the product and process such that you can provide technical explanations if necessary.
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written) is required, and it is a great advantage to have a good knowledge of the German language.
As a business developer your main task is identifying, developing and converting leads into opportunities in the chemical and process industry and to motivate new clients to team up with Zeton.
You have a lot of freedom in your daily work. You know perfectly well how to generate business and you are capable of developing your own plan to realize the defined goals.
Developments in the chemical and process industry are in constant motion, so you are always looking to expand your professional network, to develop business in new markets that are relevant to Zeton. You play an active role in working groups that can influence trends in the world of chemical and process technology. You establish and develop strategic partnerships with new customers.
You report regularly to management at the Enschede (The Netherlands) office, on the developments and trends in the market, and also discuss plans and progress with the Marketing and Sales Manager, for the realization of planned goals.
Zeton’s customers are located all over the world, with an emphasis on Europe. From the well-known multinationals to the start-ups. You have international experience and mentality, including willingness to travel frequently. You visit new leads and customers and contribute at conferences, symposiums and tradeshows.
A challenging and stimulating position with attractive financial compensation (with interesting profit sharing) in a positive working environment with a good team of enthusiastic colleagues. A job with a lot of freedom, variety and responsibility. A great opportunity to build up a whole new business. Play a key role in a dynamic professional network where motivated individuals and organizations are pushing the boundaries of technology. The function has an international character (Europe)....